Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Short-Term Mission Trip? YES or NO?!!!

Don and Birdie Harms Minister in Rio de Janeiro - 2011

Have you ever felt that tug at your heart when hearing about an up-coming short-term mission trip? Or maybe, for you, it was that little voice inside your head that said, "what's THAT all about"? Or maybe it's that trip you "coincidentally" keep hearing about that, if you really were being honest with yourself....intrigues you?

Over and over again in God's Word, we see normal, ordinary people...sometimes lacking in certain areas, but nonetheless, being sent by God to bring the good news of his son, Jesus Christ! Our God is a "sending God". And everyone is called!

The above picture is of our dear brother- and sister-in-Christ, Don and Birdie, saved from out of a cult, who came to serve with us last August here in Rio.

CLICK HERE to read their amazing testimony, written by Birdie, of how this short-term trip has changed their lives! You won't be disappointed as you read how God called them to Rio and how He is calling them now...possibly into full-time missions!

Serving an Extraordinary God in ordinary ways,

Diane and Jeff

1 comment:

  1. Birdie's testimony was super to read ALL of what went on in her life . I'm writing this to test if I can comment. It's the select profile I don't know so I'll say anonymous

    ReplyDelete