Monday, October 8, 2012

People Need the Lord!

I recently had an opportunity to share of the hope that I have in Jesus Christ with a young woman in a thrift  store.

Mary (not her real name) and I began chatting as I was browsing in the store.  As I continued to browse, she returned to me several times to chat as she worked.  She seemed interested in the fact that I am an overseas missionary and wanted to know more and so I was able to share with her about my relationship with Jesus Christ.

I noticed she was wearing a back brace and she began to tell me of the pain she suffers daily. I asked her if I could pray for her and she began to weep.  After praying for her she asked me if I would please return the next day.  I have returned twice but have been unable to find her again.
Please pray for Mary.  

Pray that God continues to put Christ followers in her path and that soon she will put her faith and hope in Jesus Christ.
Sharing the Good News,

Diane


No comments:

Post a Comment