Saturday, August 31, 2013

Phillipians 1:6, “being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.”



God has been teaching me lately a great deal about commitments.  He has reminded me how important it is that I follow-through on all the commitments that I make to others until completion.

God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.  He is steadfast and true.  He is 100% committed to us! He does what He promises!  

What a great model we have in Him!  Each day we should be striving to become more like Jesus.  Jesus always stayed the course...even to a horrific death on the cross!

Some days I want to quit and forget about a commitment that I have made to someone.  Those are the days that my thinking is wrong!  I’ve started to think of how something isn’t going the way that I want it to go.  That’s the day I make it about ME and I need to adjust my attitude and make it all about HIM again and see the bigger picture! 

I love knowing that He will never abandon me.  That He is there 100%!  He will never leave me or even turn a little from His commitment to me!

Striving each day to be more like Christ,

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment